Local Vegan Market 8
This event aims to encourage the practice of natural permaculture among every individuals, be it at your own home, garden, or even your farm. At every gathering, we can exchange our plants, seedlings and seeds; we will be learning, sharing our knowledge and experiences together, in the purpose of inspiring and supporting farming and self-sustainability.
Plants are not only a source of food. The practice of growing plants is also very therapeutic and meditative. The joy of touching the soil with your bare hands or watching your little plants grow everyday is truly healing and inspiring. Come join us at our weekly Happy Farmers Market to find out for yourself.
DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THIS EVENT
Time: From 10h00 on November 11th 2018
Venue: Xuong Vegan, 14 Ngo Quyen street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
What to look out for on the day:
- Beautiful smiley faces
- Fresh greens and sprouts from our "urban farmers"
- Delicious healthy vegan foods and homemade/local products
- Bio/organic seeds (both common plant seeds and interesting ones)
- Vegan clothing, accessories and necessities
- Painting workshop / embroideries workshop / PLASTIC-RECYCLING workshop...
(Source: Fanpage of Xuong Vegan)